Share This Post
Key Attributes To Look For When Hiring A Construction Defect Attorney
Find a construction defect on your property? Don’t wait, act now. If you’re a homeowner or association who recently discovered a construction defect, your best bet is to hire a construction defect attorney. Why is it in your best interest to hire an attorney? In the state of California, a construction defect can end up costing you thousands of dollars maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars, and loss of property value.
Whether your defect occurred in a residential or commercial property, our construction defect attorneys are experienced in handling significant construction defect litigation to help you receive compensation. This means that we are versed in construction defect law and align ourselves with construction and engineering experts in the field with countless years of experience.
Looking for a construction defect attorney can be an overwhelming process, never mind the construction dispute itself. At Naumann Law Firm, we don’t want you to struggle looking for legal help, so we put together a list of key attributes that we feel make us stand out.
- Our practice is solely focused on construction defect litigation. You want an attorney who knows what professionals, experts, and local officials should be contacted or involved.
- We have the experience (35 years) on how the litigation processes is done.
- We are familiar with both residential, commercial, industrial, and common area construction.
- We are up-to-date and consistently reviewing the latest laws, rulings, and regulations.
- Our past case victories are available for review on our website. We detail some of our larger victories too.
- We communicate effectively with you and work to make you feel as comfortable as possible in this trying time.
- We train all our employees to never leave you in the dark and let you know all the good and bad that could come from your situation.
- Our company abides by all ethics requirements with the California State Bar.
- We have numerous professional references who can provide you an honest review of our time with them.
If you’re a homeowner, association or builder seeking representation in construction defect litigation, our team at Naumann Law Firm in San Diego can help. We have more than 35 years of experience handling significant construction defect cases. To contact us, call 844-492-7474 or visit our San Diego construction defect contact page. We also work with clients in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino.
To learn more about construction defects, click our construction defect litigation page. If you have any questions or are unsure how to proceed, please contact us today for a free consultation with one of our construction defect attorneys.